List of Sins in the Holy Bible
STAY AWAY FROM THE BIBLE’S LIST OF SINS AS YOU MUST OBEY AND “WALK AS JESUS WALKED”. DOWNLOADABLE PDF AT BOTTOM OF PAGE.
1st John 2:3-6 “And hereby we do know that we know him, IF WE KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS. 4 He that saith, I know him, AND KEEPETH NOT HIS COMMANDMENTS (MORAL LAW) , IS A LIAR, and the truth is not in him. 5 But WHOSO KEEPETH THE WORD, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him. 6 He that saith he abideth in HIM (JESUS) ought HIMSELF also so to walk, even as he (JESUS) walked.”
List of Sins in the Holy BibleNow watch "The Sin's of O'Mission" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkjNZoft_-w
Main website https://eternalevangelism.com
If you are not obeying Jesus in all things proving repentance by your works and are in one of these abominable circuses (false churches), please, truly repent (confess & forsake all sin) with godly sorrow & child-like faith, humble yourself, and go to “The Way to The Cross” study here https://goo.gl/Qetm4H.
Must read book https://usa.workingfaithfellowship.com/book
Sinners not allowed in church https://goo.gl/x3UKeb
A Christian has NO “filthy rags”! https://goo.gl/15VNZe
Teaching on ungodly yoking https://goo.gl/twSK1v
The “Romans 7 Wretch” and “saved in sin” lie https://goo.gl/rC5Ha2
Jesus had the following messages to CHURCHES (5 of 7 churches were warned as they were in sin heading to hellfire). "I know thy works..." Click here https://goo.gl/cAEkxL
The lie of "Unconditional Imputed Righteousness" https://goo.gl/2CAkyB
God does not hear sinners https://goo.gl/wNFLZv
Jesus is NOT a friend of sinners https://goo.gl/tdbd8A
Study on "Grace & Works" here https://goo.gl/5HdkQ
Exposing the Emergent "Church" Contemporary "Christian" Music https://goo.gl/ha6Vmw
A HIGHLY RECOMMEND book for Christians to read to help understand how the OT was a foreshadow of the NT and how harmonious they truly are https://goo.gl/ESgx7z
Then read What is Biblical Perfection https://goo.gl/vepJ4P
Visit the teaching series here https://goo.gl/uydfmM rebuking the "Main St Emergent Church" that includes "99%" of the "churches" today! Come out of this false teaching before you burn forever. Read 2nd Peter Chapter 2
A Christian has NO “filthy rags”! https://goo.gl/15VNZe
Teaching on ungodly yoking https://goo.gl/twSK1v
The lie of "Unconditional Imputed Righteousness" https://goo.gl/2CAkyB.
Rebuking ungodly preaching https://goo.gl/DXDkn6
You must forsake "all" for Jesus Dozens of bible verses on this subject https://goo.gl/LMKgGm
- Abusers of Self: Self polluters, having unnatural lusts
- Anger (unrighteous)
- Backbiters: Those whospeak evil of those who are absent
- Banqueting: A party with alcohol being served
- Becoming a Stumbling Block to a Weak Brother Through Our Liberty: Taking liberty to do things without thinking of the effect on a weaker brother’s conscience.
- Being Angry With One’s Brother: Expressing unkind thought or action toward others
- Brother Going to Law Against (Christian) Brother: Bringing legal action against another Christian)
- Burying our Talents: Not making wise use of what God gave us. Not giving to the poor as commanded.
- Calling One’s Brother A Fool: Ridiculing another
- Chambering: Unmarried people living and sleeping together
- Clamor: Loud, continued noises
- Corrupt Communications:Unprofitable or impure language
- Covenant Breakers: Lightly breaking a solemn or legal pact.
- Craftiness: Cunningness
- Defiling the Body (tattoos, piercings, eating unhealthy, etc)
- Denying Christ
- Desiring the Praise of Men: Doing things to gain praise.
- Disobedience to Parents
- Divisions: Forming splits or schisms in groups
- Divorce for ungodly reasons
- Double Tongued: Making insincere statements
- Eating the Bread, or Drinking The Lord’s Cup Unworthily: Taking communion while living in sin
- Effeminate: Unmanly or womanish man.
- Emulations: Ambition to excel
- Evil Concupiscence: Longing or desire for forbidden things.
- Evil Eye: Having selfish motives
- Evil Thoughts: Worthless, injurious, or depraved thoughts
- Fathers Provoking Children to Wrath: Frustrating children through harsh treatment and/or failure to communicate.
- Fearful: Discouraged, anxious, faithless
- Filthy Lucre: Receiving personal gain through unrighteousness.
- Finding Faults With Others While Having a Greater Fault Ourself
- Foolish talking : Silliness.
- Giving False Witness
- Giving Offense: Causing another to fall spiritually by our example.
- Guile: Deceit
- Haters of God
- Having Evil Treasures (thoughts) in the Heart
- Having Pleasure in Them That Do Things Worthy of Death: Enjoying the company of sinners.
- Hearing the Sayings of Christ, but Not Following Them – Disobedient to God’s many commands
- Heresies: Religious opinion different from established Scripture.
- Highmindedness: Arrogant
- Idle Words: Words of no value.
- Idolatry: Loving someone or something more than God.
- Implacable: Refusing to be appeased
- Inordinate Affection: Passion, lust.
- Inventors of Evil Things: Those who contrive evil ways to satisfy their carnal lusts.
- Jesting: Talking to make others laugh – filthy communication.
- Judging Unrighteousely – A Christian is Commanded to Judge
- Knowing to Do Good, but Doing it Not
- Lasciviousness: Lustful, wanton, exciting lust.
- Laying Up Treasures on Earth: Pursuing material success at the expense of spiritual things.
- Living in Pleasure: Fond of luxury and sensual pleasure/gratification.
- Lovers of Self
- Loving Another Person More Than Jesus
- Lusting After a Woman
- Malignity: Being harmful or dangerous, bad character.
- A Man Prophesying or Praying With His Head Covered.
- Murder – Not Righteous Self Defense – Pacifism is of the Devil
- Murmering: Grumbling, secretly complaining
- Pride: Self esteem.
- Puffed Up: Overestimating of one’s ability or knowledge.
- Railing: Slander
- Revellings: Overindulgence at feasts, merrymaking.
- Seditions: Stirring up opposition against authority.
- Self Will: Arrogant
- Speaking Against the Holy Ghost
- Sorcery: Practicing magic with aid from evil spirits. Pharmekia (Pharmaceuticals – SSRI’s, Drugs & those who prescribe & sell them legal and otherwise)
- Speaking Evil of Dignities: Speaking ill of those to be honored.
- Stiff-Necked and Uncircumcised in Hearts and Ears: Obstinate
- Strife: Quarreling, seeking superiority
- Striker: Ready to Fight
- Swearing (falsely): To take an unrighteous oath. This is not speaking to a righteous oath as in court, etc.
- Teaching for Doctrine the Commandments of Men: Neglecting God’s commandments by manmade interpretation or commandments. DENOMINATIONS
- Trusting in Riches
- Not Entering by the Door Into the Sheepfold: Seeking salvation through means other than the blood of Christ.
- Unbelief: Lack of faith.
- Unforgiving Heart
- Unrighteousness: Moral wrongfulness.
- Vain Jangling: Babbling.
- Variance: Strife
- Voluntary Humility: False humilty.
- Wantonness: Lustful, morally unrestrained.
- Whisperers: Secretly spreading false or slanderous information.
- Whoremongers:One who associates with whores, a male prostitute.
- Wickedness: Evil practices, crime.
- Without Normal Affection: Hardhearted.
- Without Understanding: Unwise
- Woman Cutting Her Hair Short
- Woman With Her Head Uncovered
- Men With Long Hair – an Abomination
- Homosexuals (Gay, Lesbian, LGBTQXYX, etc)
1st John 5:18-21 “We know that whosoever is born of God SINNETH NOT; but he that is begotten of God KEEPETH HIMSELF, and that wicked one toucheth him not. 19 And we know that we are of God, and THE WHOLE WORLD LIES IN WICKEDNESS. 20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. 21 Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.”
1st John 3:3-10 “And every man that hath this hope in him PURIFIETH HISELF, even as HE (JESUS) is pure.4 WHOSOEVER COMMITTETH SIN TRANSGRESSED THE (MORAL) LAW: for sin is the transgression of the law. 5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin. 6 Whosoever abideth in him SINNETH NOT: WHOSOEVER SINNETH hath not seen him, neither known him. 7 Little children, let no man deceive you: HE THAT DOETH RIGHTEOUSNESS IS RIGHTEOUS, EVEN AS HE IS RIGHTEOUS. 8 HE THAT COMMITTETH SIN IS OF THE DEVIL; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.9 WHOSOEVER IS BORN OF GOD DOTH NOT COMMIT SIN; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. 10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: WHOSOEVER DOETH NOT RIGHTEOUSNESS IS NOT OF GOD, neither he that loveth not his brother.”
Galatians 5:13-21 “For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another. 14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 15 But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another. 16 This I say then, WALK IN THE SPIRIT, and YE SHALL NOT FULFILL THE LUSTS OF THE FLESH. 17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. 18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law. 19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, 20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, 21.Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.”
1st Corinthians 6:9-10 “Know ye not that the unrighteous shall NOT INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate (EASY LIVING “BEST LIFE NOW” HERETICKS), nor abusers of themselves with mankind (HOMOSEXUALS), 10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.”
Revelation 21:8 “But the fearful (COWARDLY), and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers (A DRUGGIST/PHARMACIST/DR WHO PRESCRIBES MIND-ALTERING PILLS AND THOSE WHO USE THEM TO GET HIGH), and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.”