Judaizers are Anti-Christ (Against Christ)
We are going to be giving these Bible truths out of love in hopes Judaizers (false “Christians”) will repent of the heretical belief that they have in regards to God’s law and which part we are commanded to keep since Jesus ascended to Heaven and gave Himself as a sin-offering. We truly share this out of love for your soul and don’t want you to die in this state of unbelief.
1Co 7:17 “But as God hath distributed to every man, as the Lord hath called every one, so let him walk. And so ordain I in all churches.
1Co 7:18 Is any man called being circumcised? let him not become uncircumcised. Is any called in uncircumcision? let him not be circumcised.
1Co 7:19 Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God.”
John 4:23-24: “But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. 24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.”
Philippians 3:2-3: “Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision. 3 For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.”
Romans 2:28-29: “For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: 29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.”
One needs to consider the implications of Galatians 4:9-11 and how inconsistent gentiles allowing themselves to be outwardly Judaized is with Christianity: “But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage? 10 Ye observe days, and months, and times, and years. 11 I am afraid of you, lest I have bestowed upon you labour in vain.”
Colossians chapter 2 is another chapter with warnings and rebukes which apply to Judaizers.
Hosea 4:6 “My people (Israel) are DESTROYED FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE: because THOU HAST REJECTED KNOWLEDGE, I (GOD) WILL ALSO REJECT THEE, that THOU SHALL BE NO PRIEST TO ME: seeing THOU HAST FORGOTTEN THE LAW OF THY GOD, I will also forget thy children.”
1) One of the biggest heresies which is downright demonic is when a professing “Christian” says “The Jews are our brothers and sisters” thus not preaching Christ to them. (To say that unbelieving Jews are our brothers and sisters is to identify with the crowd which rejected Christ and crucified Him. This is hate.)
2) Judaizers hate Jews by emulating Jews outwardly through keeping the Jewish feasts, Kosher, the Sabbath, etc. The fact that the Holy Spirit decreed through the Apostles that gentiles were not to keep the Jewish ceremonies is basically the reason they are fighting against Jesus. The ceremonial law was fulfilled by Jesus, thus, they are hurting the cause of Christ by their Judaizing, not helping it. You need to rest in the Sabbath (Jesus) 24/7. I do have a question for the Judaizers. Do they use a car on the “sabbath”? Do they use a tractor or lawnmower on the “sabbath” day? Do they cook on the “sabbath”? Do they use electricity on the “sabbath”? Pick fruit or vegetables on the “sabbath”? Please reference the attached Jewish Law explained in detail. If you do any of those things on the “sabbath” you are breaking the Jewish law and that’s just a few of the dozens of laws you would have to follow in order to be keeping all of God’s ceremonial laws.
3) Circumcision represents everything in the Jewish ceremonial law. It is inconsistent to keep some Jewish ceremonies and to not also believe in nor promote circumcision. Why don’t they sacrifice animals and etc? Surely that’s “commanded” also, is it not?
4) Believing in the circumcision of the heart means there is no need for outward Judaism after God has lifted the requirement for that upon gentile Christians. By practicing outward Judaism, you (they) are in fact stating that circumcision of the heart doesn’t carry sufficient weight and implying that this is really not enough. They are in bondage, not free.
5) Whenever a gentile Christian now keeps outward Judaism, they are identifying with the unbelieving Jews who crucified Christ. All the warnings and rebukes about Judaizers and the implications of Judaizing then apply to them.
6) Do you believe the admonitions in 1st Timothy chapter 2 and 1st Corinthians chapter 11 as seriously as the outward Judaism stuff mentioned in the point above?
If not, the fact Judiazers give more weight to the outward Judaism proves the danger and damnable heresy of a Christian “keeping Torah.”
7) Can you (Judaizer) explain why you add to the commandment of God by outward Torah keeping and take away from the commandment of God by not following the decree of Christ’s Apostles in Acts chapter 15?
Acts 15:23-29: “And they wrote letters by them after this manner; The apostles and elders and brethren send greeting unto the brethren which are of the Gentiles in Antioch and Syria and Cilicia. 24 Forasmuch as we have heard, that certain which went out from us have troubled you with words, subverting your souls, saying, Ye must be circumcised, and keep the law: to whom we gave no such commandment: 25 It seemed good unto us, being assembled with one accord, to send chosen men unto you with our beloved Barnabas and Paul, 26 Men that have hazarded their lives for the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. 27 We have sent therefore Judas and Silas, who shall also tell you the same things by mouth. 28 For it seemed good to the Holy Ghost, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things; 29 That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.”
What does Jesus say about adding or taking away?
(Rev 22:18) “For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
(Rev 22:19) And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.”
8) The Jews as a nation rejected and crucified Christ despite His perfect keeping of Torah! Some of the ones who were most zealous for keeping the Torah outwardly were actually His greatest enemies who plotted His crucifixion. You would do well to meditate on why this was so. The Jewish nation continued to reject Christ until God rejected them and scattered them throughout the world, even though the Jewish Christians participated in the Jewish ceremonies while doing so was actually possible when the Temple was standing. It was definitely not the lack of “Torah keeping” in the first century which caused most Jews to hate Jesus; and it is definitely not the lack of that now among Christians which causes most Jews to hate Jesus still. It does us all well to consider the wicked spirit that is, and was, among them to know how prone man is to substitute ceremonial worship for worship of God from the heart and the righteous living which that necessarily must be directed towards. There is a costly crucifixion of the flesh in that which causes man to either hate God or hate his own life in the way which Jesus spoke of. To emphasize outward ceremony beyond, or contrary to, God’s covenant for one’s time will inevitably cause man to think he loves God while he is at enmity with him, not sufficiently dealing with his attachment to his flesh and the lusts of the world which his flesh draws him towards.
9) God gave Israel the Sabbath in Exodus chapter 16 shortly before meeting with them on mount Sinai. There is no command for people to keep the Sabbath prior to this, nor any record of faithful people previously keeping the Sabbath in Scripture. In reading Exodus chapter 16 it is clear that the people did not know about the Sabbath previously. The Sabbath was a sign between God and Israel for when Israel as a nation was in covenant with God. It is virtually impossible to faithfully keep the Sabbath apart from a national law which shuts society down on the Sabbath. There is no need to keep it now and anyone who seeks to impose it as part of Christian worship and faithfulness is guilty of Judaizing. God warned against this and rebuked this severely after He began accepting gentile Christians without conversion to Judaism (see Acts chapter 10 & Acts 15). Outward Judaism being imposed upon gentile Christians is what the Book of Galatians deals with, showing how this is not proper in God’s eyes and demonstrating the inevitable bad fruit in this. The Sabbath then is part of the ceremonial, not the moral Law of God. The ceremonial law was changed due to the change of the Priesthood in the New Covenant as well as the fact that God’s worship would no longer be centralized in one city and nation. The Temple’s destruction in AD 70 made the keeping of the ceremonial law impossible for even Jewish Christians. No Temple, as well as the impossibility of identifying those who are genealogically eligible for the Priesthood makes the Jewish Feasts and the Jewish sacrificial system impossible to keep, thus making faithful adherence to outward Judaism impossible for anyone today whether they were to actually keep the Sabbath or not.
Exodus 16:21-31: “And they gathered it every morning, every man according to his eating: and when the sun waxed hot, it melted. 22 And it came to pass, that on the sixth day they gathered twice as much bread, two omers for one man: and all the rulers of the congregation came and told Moses. 23 And he said unto them, This is that which the Lord hath said, To morrow is the rest of the holy sabbath unto the Lord: bake that which ye will bake to day, and seethe that ye will seethe; and that which remaineth over lay up for you to be kept until the morning. 24 And they laid it up till the morning, as Moses bade: and it did not stink, neither was there any worm therein. 25 And Moses said, Eat that to day; for to day is a sabbath unto the Lord: to day ye shall not find it in the field. 26 Six days ye shall gather it; but on the seventh day, which is the sabbath, in it there shall be none. 27 And it came to pass, that there went out some of the people on the seventh day for to gather, and they found none. 28 And the Lord said unto Moses, How long refuse ye to keep my commandments and my laws? 29 See, for that the Lord hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day. 30 So the people rested on the seventh day. 31 And the house of Israel called the name thereof Manna: and it was like coriander seed, white; and the taste of it was like wafers made with honey.”
Ezekiel 20:11-12: “And I gave them my statutes, and shewed them my judgments, which if a man do, he shall even live in them. 12 Moreover also I gave them my sabbaths, to be a sign between me and them, that they might know that I am the Lord that sanctify them.”
Hebrews 7:11-19: “If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood, (for under it the people received the law,) what further need was there that another priest should rise after the order of Melchisedec, and not be called after the order of Aaron? 12 For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law. 13 For he of whom these things are spoken pertaineth to another tribe, of which no man gave attendance at the altar. 14 For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood. 15 And it is yet far more evident: for that after the similitude of Melchisedec there ariseth another priest, 16 Who is made, not after the law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an endless life. 17 For he testifieth, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec. 18 For there is verily a disannulling of the commandment going before for the weakness and unprofitableness thereof. 19 For the law made nothing perfect, but the bringing in of a better hope did; by the which we draw nigh unto God.”
Colossians 2:6-17: “As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him: 7 Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving. 8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. 9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. 10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:11 In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ: 12 Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead. 13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses; 14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; 15 And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it. 16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: 17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.”
Jesus is the substance of what the Mosaic ceremonies typified and basically fulfilled them when He had cried “It is finished” and bowed His head and died.”
When the unseen hand tore the temple curtain from top to bottom (Matthew 27:51), this signified that this sacrificial law system was once and for all time nailed to the cross.
These 9 points sums up the danger of the outward Judaism which many are practicing, to their destruction.
Jesus’ keeping the Law was different than the Pharisees and the Sadducees’ definition. Jesus was born a Jew and the Temple was still standing with Priests in place. As you can clearly see, a gentile Christian keeping Torah as God intended the Jews to do would still be Judaizing. The exclamation point on all this godless heresy is it’s impossible for anyone to keep Torah as God intended now with the Temple destroyed and the Priesthood impossible to identify even if the Temple were rebuilt!
I could not encourage you more than to listen to these teachings:
Brother Aaron can be reached at [email protected]