Buddhism is Satanic
Proving that Buddhism is Satanic needs not to be a long post. I am not going to get into it’s history, etc as that’s not needed. I will say there are in excess of a half-billion people in the world today that, when they take their last breath, will end up with all the past Buddhists burning in an eternal hell lest they repent from this wicked deception from the pit.
Religions and cults have one thing in common, they ALL deny Jesus Christ is the One True God and the ONLY way to Heaven. This sin alone is damnable with the penalty an eternity in the Lake of Fire. Just as bad, if not worse, “99%” of all people who profess Jesus as they Saviour will also end up in hell as their “works” (the way they live their lives in willful sin) deny God. Dozens of videos are here explaining their lukewarm (Revelation 3:16) erroneous ways.
The satanic false religion of Buddhism is as far from God as one could get:
- Buddha did not believe in the existence of GOD. Frankly, Buddhism teaches that ultimate reality is “Nirvana”, or impersonal nothingness. MEANING: (in Buddhism) a transcendent state in which there is neither suffering, desire, nor sense of self, and the subject is released from the effects of karma and the cycle of death and rebirth. It represents the final goal of Buddhism. It’s complete heresy. Proverbs 14:12 “There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.” CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW TO GET TO JESUS AFTER YOU READ THIS POST
Jesus claimed to be the One True God (John 14:6, Acts 4:12, John 8:58, John 10:30, Isaiah Chapter 53, etc) and he revealed himself personally to us (John 1:1-14). FULL STUDY ON HOW JESUS IS GOD CLICK HERE
- Buddha viewed the physical world as an illusion that must be escaped from. The Inspired Holy Scriptures say that Jesus created the entire Heavens and the earth, the entire universe and declared it to be good (Romans 1:20-32, John 1:3; Genesis 1:31) and the government is on His shoulders (Isaiah 9:6). In Colossians 1:15-17, verse 15 says He (Jesus) is the image of the invisible God (The Father). Verse 16 says “He created all things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All thing were created through him and for him. 17 And he is before all things, and in him all things consist.”
- Buddha’s goal was to eliminate suffering through the elimination of desire. Jesus told us to expect suffering in this world, but said in him we would find peace (John 16:33). He also encouraged us to desire righteousness (Matthew 5:6). FULL STUDY ON HOW TRUE CHRISTIANS SUFFER IN THIS WORLD
- Buddha professed a way that humans could be freed from suffering to become one with the impersonal nothingness. True Christians crucify their flesh (their own desires) and live for Jesus by “walking as He walked” (1st John 2:6) Jesus declared, “I am the way” and offered us salvation and eternal life with God (John 14:6; John 3:16-18; John 11:25-26). JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TO GOD CLICK HERE
- Buddha believed one must be reincarnated countless times in order to purge their bad karma and experience Nirvana. Jesus became the perfect Sin Offering on the cross (Hebrews 9:14) for all the truly repentant and for “sins that are past” (Romans 3:25) and are purged from their “old sins” (2nd Peter 1:9) as long as they walk holy and Biblically perfect for Jesus (Matthew 5:48). Those who truly trust in and obey Him will enter His presence and experience eternal life (2 Corinthians 5:1-8; Philippians 1:21-23). Jesus only authors eternal salvation to those who “obey Him” (Hebrews 5:9). Contrary to the false church out there today, God’s love is conditional and He does not unconditionally impute His righteousness to willful sinners. If you focus on Jesus (GOD) you will have perfect peace irregardless off all the suffering you will endure as a Christian the world so hates. Isaiah 26:3 “Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.”
Another reason Buddhism is Satanic is because Buddhists believe in reincarnation. Hebrews 9:27 is all the proof one needs against reincarnation, proof of a judgment day, proof that sin exists (in the context of being a Creator and His law), and proof that Christ’s atonement for sin is real and we need to partake of it (hence, Jesus was not just a great teacher nor a great example or any other of the falsely pious things which Buddhists might call Him). We clearly see in the inspired Scriptures below that Lazarus is in Abraham‘s bosom, in Heaven and the “Rich Man” is in tourments, in hell after their last breath:
Luke 16:19-31 “There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day: 20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores, 21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man’s table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores. 22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham’s bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; 23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. 24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. 25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. 26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence. 27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father’s house: 28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment. 29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them. 30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. 31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.
It’s easy to prove that Jesus spoke in line with the Law of Moses and called the likes of Buddha and Buddhism false. Obviously, Buddha wasn’t in Israel so he would have been spared the death penalty as long as he stayed from Israel, but this passage below is the God of Israel calling all the other religions in the world false. An Israelite who turned to Buddhism and promoted it was commanded by God to be killed.
(Deuteronomy 13:6-11) “6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; 7 Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth;8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: 9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. 10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the Lord thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage. 11 And all Israel shall hear, and fear, and shall do no more any such wickedness as this is among you.”
Any type of belief in reincarnation makes it necessary to either believe those who are suffering deserve it or to believe that it is better to let the suffering die so they can either break out of the cycle or at least be likely to have a better life in their next incarnation. Obviously, there is no good spirituality which leaves the God of the Bible out of the equation or diminishes His throne and His greatness in any way.